Die VBO taakspan bring graag hierdie konferensie van Vineyard onder ons predikante se aandag. Die taakspan "moedig predikante aan om sover moontlik óók konferensies en kursusse van ons ekumeniese vennote by te woon. In die uitleef van ons missionale roeping is dit...
Staatskaping : Verklaring van die SARK
Gemeentes kan gerus hierdie belangwekkende verklaring van die SARK deel op hulle gemeenteblaaie of 'n kopie daarvan beskikbaar maak vir gemeentelede om te lees. Dit is uiters noodsaaklik dat gemeentes ingelig word tov die stem van die ekumeniese kerk oor staatskaping...
BAM Cafe Stellenbosch
AIM South Africa (AIM-ZA) is hosting a BAM Café at the Hofmeyrsaal Foyer in Stellenbosch on Monday 22 May at 9h00. We would like to expose Christian business & sports people to the opportunities there are to impact the un-reached of Africa with the Gospel and...
The formation of Spiritual leadership for Congregational Ministry in the Southern African Context
Memorandum for Denominational Formation of students URCSA and DRC at Stellenbosch
Presented to the Curatoia of the DRC & ARCSA at stellenbosch
This memorandum is an attempt to develop a vision for the denominational training of students. The purpose is to further develop and integrate the current programme of supplementary training. The memorandum is an attempt to clarify our conceptual paradigm for denominational training of students. The concepts were discussed with colleagues who have been involved with the guidance of students during the past 3 to 5 years.
The following were taken into consideration:
• The URCSA policy documents on Ministerial Formation
• The current DRC and URCSA programme for supplementary denominational training at Stellenbosch
• The program of the Northern Theological Seminary of URCSA. The memorandum was discussed with Prof Klippies Kritzinger with reference to the practises and experiences of the Northern Theological Seminary. He made valuable suggestions and is of the opinion that the suggested programme embodies the policy documents of URCSA. It would be preverbal to involve Prof Kritzinger in future developments.
• The programme of the Western Theological Seminary, Formation for Ministry, which was developed by prof Jaco Hamman, an alumnus of the Faculty of Theology of Stellenbosch, who gave us practical ideas on how ministerial formation can work alongside and complimentary to the academic programs of the Faculty.
• The formation programs for ministers we developed at Communitas over the past number of years.
Communitas.co.za in English
We have embark on a process of making our content available in English. At present it is only a number of the main articles and relevant news from Communitas, as well as some of our conferences and courses that will be mainly in English