- Mark Beach – The Ecclesiology of John Tiller – ideal blueprint or concrete reality.
- Robert Calvert: Ecclesial patterns among migrant churches in Rotterdam
- Rein Brouwer: Rooted in the order of creation: koinonia theologically and empirically
- Henk de Roest: Surprised by God at street level.
- A practical theological analysis of the theological identity of Dutch street pastors.
- Casper van Dorp – Integral youth ministry as model for post-modern congregational development.
- Silve Kvamme Bjoerndal – Church in a Secular Society
- Pete Ward & Doug Gay: Festivals as Ecclesial Life?: A study of Greenbelt’
- Jakob Thorsen “Have You had Your Personal Encounter with Jesus?”
- Methodological Reflections about a Fieldwork among Charismatic Catholics in Guatemala
- Erik Borgman: But can we call it Church? How the wrong question produces aporetic answers
- Gerben van Manen: Meeting Point for Individuals
- The Local Church as Liberating Community round the Word
- Erling Birkedal: Congregational development in folk church parishes
- Veerle Rooze: Space for Theology, Place for Innovation
- Kees de Groot: On sociological preferences in ecclesiology
- Jos de Kock – Utrecht: Church being a community: implications for catechesis from an educationalist point of view
- Leo Koffeman: Decently and in order
- The role of church law in congregational development
- Pat Keifert & Pat Ellison: Doing theology in, with, under, against, and for local churches
- Theo Hettema: believe in the WWW church. Ecclesiological Statements of emerging churches on the internet
- Andrew Root – Exploring a Forgotten Method of Relating Theology and the Social Sciences: Examining Bonhoeffer’s Sanctorum Communio for its
- Theological Interdisciplinary Implications
- Gerard Mannion. ‘Negative Subsidiarity and the Clerical Abuse Crisis: Shifting Responsibility for the Sins of the Universal Church onto the Local’
- Rothney Tshaka: ‘Towards a more engaging church for the changed and changing South african context’.
- Reggie Nel: How does one develop grounded, bridge-building ecclesiologies? A reflection on using the praxis cycle of Holland and Henroit in a small local community, in Johannesburg, South Africa
- Paul Collins: What masks does the local church wear?
- Theodora Hawksley – “After my husband died…”: Ecclesiological Ethnography and the Hiddenness of God
- Daniël Nel – Being surprised by God after an epistemological conversion
- Ian Nell: Embodied leadership
- Paradigms shifts in the leadership of a local URC Congregation
- René Erwich – The impact of the ‘liquid church’ discourse in Dutch evangelical churches. A practical-theological analysis
- Theo Pleizier: Sermon-shaped church
- Oliver Simon: ‘Ordained Local Ministry (OLM) in the Church of England’
- Tom Atfield “Empirical evidence and public theology: The Church of England’s national policy on urban regeneration and the work of local congregations.”
- Thomas Schlag: Church, youth and theology – how young people can participate theologically and surprisingly in the development of the Church
- Hans Raun Iversen: ‘Pro me in the Age of Authenticity. The Missiological Significance of ‘Christ in us’and ‘We in Christ’.